How Can We Trade Canadian Stocks Online If We Reside In Us?

My friend is a small investor and looking for a reliable company.

Incoming Keywords:

  • online trading tsx
  • how to trade on tsx
  • how to trade on tsx online
  • how to trade on the Tsx
  • how to trade tsx
  • how to trade canadian stocks online
  • trade tsx online
  • Tsx broker
  • how to traDe on toronto stock exchange
  • how to trade in tsx


  • Yes but you must go through a Canadian Brokerage House to make your trades. You will be required to fill out some forms due to you being non resident of Canada at the time you open and fund your account. Go online and research Canadian brokers to determine the one that best fits you needs. Most of the large banks have reputable online brokerage businesses as well as the large investment companies.

  • Open a brokerage account at E*Trade.

  • use the Toronto Stock Exchange

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *