I am interested in buying some specific stocks in the Us Market, however I have found that brokerage firms requires to open an account to be US citizens or residents with US Social Security Number. Which choices do I have as a foreigner to buy/sell stocks in the Us Market. Or do you know broker firm for foreigners? thank you very much