I’ve made 300$ for about two hours trading Forex and shares.?
First I have to mention that I am a complete newbie in forex and shares and that the money are not real, but from a demo account, thus simulation.
Here is the deal:
(save the picture to see it with better quality…its not a virus, calm down
So, when I started my balance was 50, 000…now you see it’s
50, 300…the same is my “Equity”.
When I started my Equity was slowing down to 49,600…I guess that means that the money I was spending to buy shares and forex are about 400$…
So, at the end I need to mention that I bought 20 lots from
Rolls Royce, because I saw that it was big difference from the “low” and “high” there- 437(low)-445(high).
I have also bought 10 lots of EUR/JPY and others pairs with EUR and GBP.
As you see I am completely new at the stuff…but am I right that I have spend only 400$ and end up with 700$ for an hour?
- fx trading interview questions
- forex interview questions
- how much can you make in Forex trading as a forex guru with an investment of $20?
- forex interview questions answers
- forex trading hours
- forex trading interview questions
- forex trader interview questions
- FX most q's and a's
- interview questions fx
- fx or rates domain interview questions